The City Administrator of Adrian is the chief administrator and appointed by the Board of Aldermen. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by the Board
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions within the local government & community operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Administrator also works to develop the annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the administrator per the request from the Board.